Costs and Inclusions
The Security Trainers Association Inc have developed resources for the Security Industry across Australia which are state and territory specific. The resources include the following which most resource developers will not provide.
- Training and Assessment Strategy
- Session plan
- Training Plan
- LLN – Pre training review
- Learner Guide
- Student Assessment and Instructions
- Assessor Guide and Instructions
- Assessment mapping
- RPL Pack
- Industry consultation templates
- Trainer matrix template
- Video’s and SOP’s (Cert II)
Security qualifications available are as follows:
- CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations (available now)
- CPP31318 Certificate III in Security Operations (available June 2020)
- CPP31418 Certificate III in Close Protection Services (available in Aug 2020)
- CPP30619 Certificate III in Investigative Services (available in Oct 2020)
The STA require you to remain a corporate member which help support the Association.
As a member you get the following:
- Membership Certificate
- Linked logo of you RTO on our website
- Invites to PD sessions (most a no extra cost)
- Allows limited staff to attend PD sessions as part of your corporate membership
- Support with RTO audits
- Attend security audits (cost)
Please call the Association for pricing and sample on 0409 446 976.
The Security Trainers Association has developed an online training program for CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations. This is currently under formal approval by Victoria Police Licensing and Regulation Division (LRD) due to COVID-19 however training providers must develop a standard operating procedure and submit it to Victoria Police Licensing and Regulation Division for approval.
For further information regarding online learning please email secretary@
In order to access the online training program for training providers they must purchase the resources from the association direct and this can be done by simply emailing info@
CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations has been deemed fit for purpose by LRD for Security Training.
One of the benefits to having a membership with the Security Trainers Association is the quality resources that have been designed to suit both ASQA and state regulated RTO’s.
Download the demo files below to see the quality of our products and hit the order button or email us on email@example.com to find out more.
THE EFFECTIVE SECURITY OFFICER’S TRAINING
The Effective Security Officer’s Training Manual, Third Edition teaches today’s security officers the most important aspects of performing the job of a security officer professionally and effectively. Training is the most important element in becoming a professional security officer, but it is also often overlooked or underutilized. This straightforward, easy-to-follow, and well-organized text covers the essentials that security officers need as they face issues of growing technology and an emphasis on proactiveness and vigilance.